• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Two awesome web design tools!

Mizzle

Oh, now I know...!
Stylizer seems great! Thanks :)

My favourite edit-it-all application has always been Notepad++, so let's see if this is better for CSS :)

ray_gillespie

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political User
Okay first one for windows people is a stunningly powerful CSS editor thats practically photoshop for css:

http://www.skybound.ca/stylizer/

That is awesome mate, though I'm gutted that I've missed out on the one-day $19.97 offer :( Do you reckon that'll ever come up again? $70 is a lot of money to me at the moment.

Excellent find though, I've been looking for something like this for ages!

Paul Young

OSNN One Post Wonder
Do you reckon that'll ever come up again? $70 is a lot of money to me at the moment.
Ray,

Don't hold your breathe...we're not doing that again. We're feeling that it was a bad idea...I think it devalued the product too much. It's already a steal at $69, $200 is probably more in line with what it's worth (in terms of time savings anyways).

Perris Calderon

Staff member
Political User
Ray,

Don't hold your breathe...we're not doing that again. We're feeling that it was a bad idea...I think it devalued the product too much. It's already a steal at $69, $200 is probably more in line with what it's worth (in terms of time savings anyways).
hey paul, ray is an excellant referance you might consider contacting him through pm and working out some kind of promo deal for him, it will get more then your investment back if he is endorsing the product

thanx for stopping by

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
doertilog