Two awesome web design tools!

Stylizer seems great! Thanks :)

My favourite edit-it-all application has always been Notepad++, so let's see if this is better for CSS :)

Coda is a very nice app though as most of my design work is done with Ruby on Rails and HAML I tend to stick with TextMate

Okay first one for windows people is a stunningly powerful CSS editor thats practically photoshop for css:

http://www.skybound.ca/stylizer/http://

That is awesome mate, though I'm gutted that I've missed out on the one-day $19.97 offer :( Do you reckon that'll ever come up again? $70 is a lot of money to me at the moment.

Excellent find though, I've been looking for something like this for ages!

Do you reckon that'll ever come up again? $70 is a lot of money to me at the moment.

Ray,

Don't hold your breathe...we're not doing that again. We're feeling that it was a bad idea...I think it devalued the product too much. It's already a steal at $69, $200 is probably more in line with what it's worth (in terms of time savings anyways).

Ray,

Don't hold your breathe...we're not doing that again. We're feeling that it was a bad idea...I think it devalued the product too much. It's already a steal at $69, $200 is probably more in line with what it's worth (in terms of time savings anyways).

hey paul, ray is an excellant referance you might consider contacting him through pm and working out some kind of promo deal for him, it will get more then your investment back if he is endorsing the product

thanx for stopping by

Coda is a nice Mac application but I prefer CSSEdit. It's been around a while longer than Coda so has some nicer features.

Yeah I've got CSSEdit, its great for debugging WebKit CSS as Firebug is for debugging Gecko CSS.

Xylescope is also pretty amazing

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back