Turtle Montego A3D

P

Pfieffdog

Whats up? I just install XP last week and I find now that sometimes when listening to music in Winamp that it will just stop playing. When I close Winamp and reopen it, it still doesn't play. Once this first stop of sound occurs, no other sounds work(i.e. AIM sounds, system sounds). Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

-Pfieff

Hi

I had a few problems with winamp and just updated to the latest version and shes running fine now

try the upgrade

What version are you running? I currently have 2.78c

Thanks,

-Pfieff

I would try to uninstall then reinstall the soundcard and get any new drivers if they are available. I dont think winamp is doing it because if it were only winamp then other sound would work.
Also just to be sure uninstall winamp and update to the newer version... Hope this helps

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back