Trouble in Paradise (aka: what's in a name?)

Your website was temporarily suspended because it was found to be the
source of having a detrimental impact of server *****’s performance. We
are still investigating whether it was your actual website or whether
your website was attacked externally.....
I did say we were using too much candwidth didn't I.

candwith has little effect on server load. Even lots of users querying a mysql db via forums are not very CPU intensive.

*looks at dedicted servers*

they should have just said, surely they can see what sites get the mosts hits on there own servers + sujest a dedicated server to them as it is in there own intrest? (more $$$ for dedicated + less stress on old server + faster for client)

Glaanieboy said:
Sooo, when will the site be restored? Do you have any idea?
It has already been restored on a different server. I am not going to give out the IP right now, just wait on the DNS to update. I will make a home diirectory backup and another sql backup today and look around some more for other options.

were is Ntfs hosted? the only times it's been down in when [e[-punk f00ks up ;) :p

xsivforce said:
It has already been restored on a different server. I am not going to give out the IP right now, just wait on the DNS to update. I will make a home diirectory backup and another sql backup today and look around some more for other options.
Your a darlin
:D

j79zlr said:
candwith has little effect on server load. Even lots of users querying a mysql db via forums are not very CPU intensive.
I'm having fun j79

spammers has hardly the traffick regardless

while im here
cos im lazy
can i ask why i had to re sign up here at ntfs?
im sure if i looked harder i could find out, but why not ask!

Mubbers said:
An idea that has been floated many times, so far Xsiv has been quiet on this so we respect his wishes, however he knows where we are should the time come :)

I thought that was the case, but it does not hurt to remind him every now and then.

Mubbers said:
@ Gracie Lyons?? Are you an SP member in disguise???? :lol:

I'm troubled :eek:

and Doomed! doom doom doom doom doom :p

Wow 5 pages in this thread already! I wish it would hurry up and propogate!

Henyman said:
last time it was realy quick :(

Just thought I would say 'Hi'!

So that's why I get so much spam.... darn spammers paradise!

Wish I knew what LMAO mean't.. must be a newbie!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back