Translation Applications

Shamus MacNoob

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political User
Hey guys I need help finding a good translation application along the lines of Systran, Logomedia, I need one for french to english, english to french. I would like anyone who has used anything like this to let me know what they used and how good was it. Also any and all links and info will be much apprectiated. I need all this asap, I need to buy 6 copies of this software.

SO anyone here that has used or is using a translator or has heard off and has any info as detailed as possible too please let me know.

Thanks guys :)

Shamus MacNoob

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political User
Yes I know babbel fish but I need opinions and info on a translation program, I need to buy 6 copies and I need live input from people that have used or know someone that has used , is using something like systran, reverso, logo media. Any thing along these lines.

:)

coathanger007

Tomorrow Tweaking Today
Originally posted by Kermit
LOLOL K _ _ s M _ A _ _ fill in the blanks

:p
I wouldn't K _ _ s your A _ _ even if it wasn't so small and green . Anyway, how's this related to helping the poor guy find his translation software?:D

coathanger007

Tomorrow Tweaking Today
Originally posted by coathanger007
I wouldn't K _ _ s your A _ _ even if it wasn't so small and green . Anyway, how's this related to helping the poor guy find his translation software?:D
Oops. Just noticed that you're the poor guy...sorry:D

Shamus MacNoob

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political User
Thanks coathanger, I was able to find something that helped from your links above, babylon pro 4, not too expensive and will do the job. Plus they have a retailler listed on their site that is close to me here in Montreal, Canada.

Thank you :)

L

Leevoy

L&H Power Translator Pro V 7 is what I use. Great for pretending to speak 6 different languages in chat rooms, cut n paste in English output in french, portugese, german, spanish, Italian, and vice versa.

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arrangel