Translation Applications

Shamus MacNoob

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political Access
Hey guys I need help finding a good translation application along the lines of Systran, Logomedia, I need one for french to english, english to french. I would like anyone who has used anything like this to let me know what they used and how good was it. Also any and all links and info will be much apprectiated. I need all this asap, I need to buy 6 copies of this software.

SO anyone here that has used or is using a translator or has heard off and has any info as detailed as possible too please let me know.

Thanks guys :)

Yes I know babbel fish but I need opinions and info on a translation program, I need to buy 6 copies and I need live input from people that have used or know someone that has used , is using something like systran, reverso, logo media. Any thing along these lines.

:)

Originally posted by Kermit
LOLOL K _ _ s M _ A _ _ fill in the blanks

:p

I wouldn't K _ _ s your A _ _ even if it wasn't so small and green . Anyway, how's this related to helping the poor guy find his translation software?:D

Originally posted by coathanger007
I wouldn't K _ _ s your A _ _ even if it wasn't so small and green . Anyway, how's this related to helping the poor guy find his translation software?:D

Oops. Just noticed that you're the poor guy...sorry:D

LOL its ok Hippy is a cool dude he will take that in stride

Thanks all the same, guess I wll keep looking around :)

Originally posted by coathanger007
Oops. Just noticed that you're the poor guy...sorry:D
I say nuthin'.

G-doglaugh.gif

Thanks coathanger, I was able to find something that helped from your links above, babylon pro 4, not too expensive and will do the job. Plus they have a retailler listed on their site that is close to me here in Montreal, Canada.

Thank you :)

L&H Power Translator Pro V 7 is what I use. Great for pretending to speak 6 different languages in chat rooms, cut n paste in English output in french, portugese, german, spanish, Italian, and vice versa.

Ne retentirait pas trop frais si vous obteniez une mauvaise traduction ! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back