• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Track User's Problems

Now i am not sure if anyone will have a solution for this, but I figured i would ask you guys cause you never know. At my job we do all the IT work for company X. Company X wants a log of what we do. And they would like reports for this to be able to be broken down via problem catagory and/or department that the problems come from etc. Does anyone know of a program that would be customizable to suit the needs here. This program can be free or cost $. Thanks in advance.

dont really want to create it, i would like some piece of software, where i can enter the data and have reports available for me in a nice layout.

And once you have the reports offer them an added cost option to provide some training courses and materials to help them increase productivity in their problematic areas.

(Some people have been known to pad call reports to encourage additional work. But I never said that.)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evaiwhitis