Track User's Problems

celticfan11

OSNN Senior Addict
Now i am not sure if anyone will have a solution for this, but I figured i would ask you guys cause you never know. At my job we do all the IT work for company X. Company X wants a log of what we do. And they would like reports for this to be able to be broken down via problem catagory and/or department that the problems come from etc. Does anyone know of a program that would be customizable to suit the needs here. This program can be free or cost $. Thanks in advance.

madmatt said:
http://www.autotask.com/

The company is based locally here in NY. Good company to deal with. Not sure of the costs.

That program looks a little to much for what i want to do. I just want to be able to log what user had what problem on what date. And then be able to print that.

celticfan11 said:
I just want to be able to log what user had what problem on what date. And then be able to print that.

then why not just create a simple Access database?

dont really want to create it, i would like some piece of software, where i can enter the data and have reports available for me in a nice layout.

celticfan11 said:
dont really want to create it, i would like some piece of software, where i can enter the data and have reports available for me in a nice layout.

ahh.. fair enough.

And once you have the reports offer them an added cost option to provide some training courses and materials to help them increase productivity in their problematic areas.

(Some people have been known to pad call reports to encourage additional work. But I never said that.)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back