top 10 web hosting reviews

mack11

OSNN One Post Wonder
Hello All,
I'm Jan Meacham and am a reseller of your hosting. I have a website design, hosting, and SEO company and have been doing business with you for a while now. I always like to tell people when they do a ood job, because a good job deserves a good word. So I would like to give you my testimonial at this time.

If you are reading this testimonial and are searching for a great company to do business with, then scroll and click that mouse as fast as you can! Don't miss the nicest, well built, and exceptionally functional website templates on the market. Not to mention that ixwebhosting has hosting services that are dependable, affordable, and packaged with great services. Last but certainly not least, the support that I have received from ixwebhosting is well beyond exceptional! Allwebco gets Five Stars from this hard to please web services business owner.

Sincerely,
-Jan Meacham-

Last edited by a moderator:

Johnny

.. Commodore ..
Political User
Spam! And I have Ixwebhosting - The Sql servers being on separate servers causes the forum soft, portal soft, and any other server based soft to run like a slug ..

Putting the SQL servers on seperate machines is actually a better thing to do - so long as you have high speed links to the content servers talking to them :)

Johnny

.. Commodore ..
Political User
Putting the SQL servers on seperate machines is actually a better thing to do - so long as you have high speed links to the content servers talking to them :)
This is true, but, I think the links they have to theirs are on dial up or something. It considerably slow compared to other places.

Johnny

.. Commodore ..
Political User
Something else about ixwebhosting is that the cgi does not work properly, or at all. Then cgi is a dead form, so that doesn't really matter ..

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut