top 10 web hosting reviews

mack11

OSNN One Post Wonder
Hello All,
I'm Jan Meacham and am a reseller of your hosting. I have a website design, hosting, and SEO company and have been doing business with you for a while now. I always like to tell people when they do a ood job, because a good job deserves a good word. So I would like to give you my testimonial at this time.

If you are reading this testimonial and are searching for a great company to do business with, then scroll and click that mouse as fast as you can! Don't miss the nicest, well built, and exceptionally functional website templates on the market. Not to mention that ixwebhosting has hosting services that are dependable, affordable, and packaged with great services. Last but certainly not least, the support that I have received from ixwebhosting is well beyond exceptional! Allwebco gets Five Stars from this hard to please web services business owner.

Sincerely,
-Jan Meacham-

Last edited by a moderator:
Spam! And I have Ixwebhosting - The Sql servers being on separate servers causes the forum soft, portal soft, and any other server based soft to run like a slug ..

Putting the SQL servers on seperate machines is actually a better thing to do - so long as you have high speed links to the content servers talking to them :)

Putting the SQL servers on seperate machines is actually a better thing to do - so long as you have high speed links to the content servers talking to them :)

This is true, but, I think the links they have to theirs are on dial up or something. It considerably slow compared to other places.

I don't host with them... I have hostgator. Been very happy with them.
If I had an optical line, I'd host my own.

^^ Same thing. Once I get fiber I am going to host my own

Something else about ixwebhosting is that the cgi does not work properly, or at all. Then cgi is a dead form, so that doesn't really matter ..

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back