I Iceman OSNN Veteran Addict Joined 21 May 2002 Messages 2,695 18 Aug 2002 #101 Sorry, but looking at you two "gentlemans" avatars, I believe you lost the right to call anybody odd. 😎
Sorry, but looking at you two "gentlemans" avatars, I believe you lost the right to call anybody odd. 😎
Grandmaster Electronica Addict Political Access Joined 3 Feb 2002 Messages 10,574 18 Aug 2002 #102 lmao 😀
gonaads Beware the G-Man Political Access Joined 31 Mar 2002 Messages 18,474 18 Aug 2002 #103 Originally posted by Grinder AHHHH...the power of SPAM...... Click to expand... With EGGS. 😛
gonaads Beware the G-Man Political Access Joined 31 Mar 2002 Messages 18,474 18 Aug 2002 #104 What goes in: http://skillcentre.com/xp-erience/vba2422.gif Must come out: http://skillcentre.com/xp-erience/headexplo3.gif [SIZE=+2]It must have been the Chinese Food.[/SIZE] Works better if you can see the images on this page. Oh well.
What goes in: http://skillcentre.com/xp-erience/vba2422.gif Must come out: http://skillcentre.com/xp-erience/headexplo3.gif [SIZE=+2]It must have been the Chinese Food.[/SIZE] Works better if you can see the images on this page. Oh well.
Grandmaster Electronica Addict Political Access Joined 3 Feb 2002 Messages 10,574 18 Aug 2002 #105 lfmao 😀 that just too damn funny
2 2z OSNN Gamer Joined 12 May 2002 Messages 2,439 18 Aug 2002 #106 Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Nice one gonaads ;-)
Henyman Secret Goat Fetish Political Access Joined 9 Jun 2002 Messages 9,606 18 Aug 2002 #107 go iceman go iceman
2 2z OSNN Gamer Joined 12 May 2002 Messages 2,439 18 Aug 2002 #109 thats what they say when were together
2 2z OSNN Gamer Joined 12 May 2002 Messages 2,439 18 Aug 2002 #111 mmmmmmmm yes please coffee with cream & two sugar & stir it properly this time ;-)
P PseudoKiller Guest 18 Aug 2002 #113 again formatting... damn you need to stop that. It is bad for you. Do an image of the drive.
G Grinder714 Guest 18 Aug 2002 #114 only takes 1/2 hour...I tried the drive image thing.....blah. format gets rid of all the s*it that accumulates over time. 🙁 Everything is backed up on D
only takes 1/2 hour...I tried the drive image thing.....blah. format gets rid of all the s*it that accumulates over time. 🙁 Everything is backed up on D
2 2z OSNN Gamer Joined 12 May 2002 Messages 2,439 18 Aug 2002 #115 I second that Do an image of the drive. it only takes 10 minutes BUT if all the paint has dried wot can you do ????? I do it for that reason alone ;-)
I second that Do an image of the drive. it only takes 10 minutes BUT if all the paint has dried wot can you do ????? I do it for that reason alone ;-)
2 2z OSNN Gamer Joined 12 May 2002 Messages 2,439 18 Aug 2002 #116 Originally posted by Grinder only takes 1/2 hour Click to expand... 🙁 takes that long to install all the patches Jeeez I've got 32 in my collection now I've got patches for patches 😱
Originally posted by Grinder only takes 1/2 hour Click to expand... 🙁 takes that long to install all the patches Jeeez I've got 32 in my collection now I've got patches for patches 😱
G Grinder714 Guest 18 Aug 2002 #117 XP patches? about 5 min. I meant 1/2 hour till i back online. Then I have to install software. What proggs you guys use for making an Image? I may try that again after I format.
XP patches? about 5 min. I meant 1/2 hour till i back online. Then I have to install software. What proggs you guys use for making an Image? I may try that again after I format.
2 2z OSNN Gamer Joined 12 May 2002 Messages 2,439 18 Aug 2002 #118 PowerQuest Drive Image 2002 Ive got quite a few images all at various stages of XP getting stupider. ;-)
PowerQuest Drive Image 2002 Ive got quite a few images all at various stages of XP getting stupider. ;-)