To Post Or Not To Post

  • Thread starter Thread starter PseudoKiller
  • Start date Start date
Sorry, but looking at you two "gentlemans" avatars, I believe you lost the right to call anybody odd.

😎
 
mmmmmmmm
yes please
coffee with cream & two sugar
& stir it properly this time
;-)
 
again formatting... damn you need to stop that. It is bad for you. Do an image of the drive.
 
only takes 1/2 hour...I tried the drive image thing.....blah.

format gets rid of all the s*it that accumulates over time. 🙁

Everything is backed up on D
 
I second that
Do an image of the drive.
it only takes 10 minutes
BUT if all the paint has dried wot can you do ?????
I do it for that reason alone
;-)
 
Originally posted by Grinder
only takes 1/2 hour
🙁 takes that long to install all the patches
Jeeez I've got 32 in my collection now
I've got patches for patches
😱
 
XP patches?

about 5 min.

I meant 1/2 hour till i back online.

Then I have to install software.

What proggs you guys use for making an Image?


I may try that again after I format.
 
PowerQuest Drive Image 2002
Ive got quite a few images all at various stages of XP getting stupider.
;-)
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
62,021
Messages
673,242
Members
5,642
Latest member
osipov
Back
Top