This Really Sucks...(thread)

i Think DSL prescribes a fix for the irratating anus!!

You know what really annoys me? When my computer doesn't boot :)

Congrats Eddy. I ***ure you, you just jinxed yourself :p :p :p

you know what i hate? when people judge you based on the music you listen too. for instance i listen to Nirvana, KoRn and Slipknot, there for i am suicidal and a social outcast. (if anyone was wondering i am neither.)

oh, and he wrote azzume, but the z's are replaced with s's. it was censored because ass was in it :)

lol, they fixing it again, hmm i wonder : **** ? ass?

PAH!!! they are screwing with the Swear systme again,, Hell DAMN ASS!!!!!

I PMEd a mod about it. I think it's being fixed right now> Just please dont curse and make them close the thread

Goody. Then all is fine. When people curse too much, that is annying sometimes.

Yes, Spam is cool. now lets not spam here. spam in really really long thread. this is a thread for pissed off people that want to complain

ok,. then i want to rant,, WHY its not fair that MONEY has to rules our lives,, why cant we be like star trek and irradicate money!!

I don't know why. The world as we see it sucks. Economy sucks. Countries suck. people ( lots ) suck. nature is cool though. i like that. screw money. well...that's kinda hard but ...screw money.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back