This Really Sucks...(thread)

good to know :)

btw, dont you just hate when you all out of gas while you driving around the town?

It bugs the heck out of me to be cut off in traffic by some numbskull yakking away on his/her cell phone, all the while checking their hair in the rearview mirror, swatting at the kids in the back seat, fiddling with the radio dials--even READING--totally ignorant to the fact that they should be concentrating on their driving!:mad:

public bathroom toilet paper.......damm things break off into one square.....single ply too:mad:

ouch true, i hate seeing drivers on the motorway on their mobiles trying to drive and yak to their idiot friends, my dad had a run-in with a cell phone user who hit our car, he grabbed their phone and smashed it!!

oh, the guy was lucky, if it had been my brother instead the guy would be lying in hospital!!!

Originally posted by xsivforce
We see the same **** you see.

perris, sorry for removing the CAPS.

EvilSantaSmiley.gif

Originally posted by dealer
It's become a joke, it's like passing wind, you do it just to be annoying, (I trap my girlfriend under the covers, and let one go...same thing.

HAHAHAHAHA OMG thats wrong on soooooooooooo many levels hahaha but great at the same time!

Originally posted by Smokie
What could be worse is having a condom but have no use for it :D

What I hate are older people that have more hair than me :)

Come on old man - is that baldness and good looks messing up your brain?

You can always blow up the condom, tie the end to hold the air and pretend you love cows?:eek: :eek:

<You learn all kinds of alternate uses for "things" when you are as ugly as I am>;)

I hate it when , when ,Oh I can't remember what I was gonna put :(..... I hate it when I can't remember :)

i just hate it when i just fall asleep and some ***** calls on the phone waits 4 rings and then starts to leave a message on the machine. damn that really annoying

whats really annoying are those people that make believe they are there in the answering machine meassage...you know;

"hello?...hellooho?..heeellllooohhhooo?...just kidding, I'm not in, leave a meassage"...they need a beatin...as if they're original in though or something...man, I hate when that happens

You know what I hate?! I HATE when I drop my tooth-brush next to the toilet!! You know what I REALLY HATE!!!?? Having to use my tooth-brush after droping next to the toilet!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back