This is not pron

New to this thread.....

Whats up guys, (and gals) New to this particular thread, but I just thought I'd get some help here. I managed to get to 18 with just a little help, and I saw a few posts refering to 18, I know it has to do with screen18 something and the notes in the background, but I can't seem to put it all together. the posts i read on here about it were kind of vague and not of much help. Anybody have any further guidance?

Wow - Zarband, bit behind lad?! Welcome to OSNN! oh and the Beatles have split up aswell ;-)

The beatles? Not the beatles?!?!! Arrrrrrrgh! Damn i knew i shouldn't have trusted that guy who put me in that time capsule. Oh well, at least i still have my kidneys (i think)

hi there people

i found out that for level 4 its 'help' and 'doom', but whenever i enter in help as username and doom in the password on the popup, i cant seem to get to the next page. the popup just re-pops up for another 2 times prompting for the username and password again, and after the third time they'll tell me authentication failed. is it some problem with windows xp or cookies/security settings that i need to change in internet explorer?

thanks in advance. =)

level 4 is not "help" and "doom". you need to look at the markings on the side of the drawer. They will help spell out the correct username and password. Hint: It's in code.

Also, I am hopelessly stuck on Level 8. I have sites that tell me what they think the correct username and password are (initials PD), but they dont work at all. In addition, i know there is a downloadable file that u need to get to figure out the answer, but my comp doesn't allow me to download that file, so can someone tell me how to figure out #8 please? thanks!

number 4

:confused: ok ive been sitting here for like an hour searching google, figuring out the morse code, but nothing works as the username and password. and i honestly tried to cheat and look up the username and password and i got "help" and "doom". can someone please give me the new username and password because i want to get pass number 4 :)

edit: nevermind i got it. but now i need help with number 5, i heard the username was minnie and the password was moocher but that doesnt work..wuts the username and pass?

Scott Thomas said:
Ok OK just now seeing this...wtf is up with #5? I see "diamond car with the platinum wheel", but what dos it mean. Anything to do with "Minnie the Moocher"?. Please let me know so i can proceed.
kreepy20 said:
yup try that without "the"
huh? do u guys mean that minnie/moocher was the user/pw back in september for level 5? it definitely isn't the user/pw for now i'm sure..because i've tried it and it dosen't work, and besides i've figured it out and its like totally different as well. =\

was minnie/moocher supposed to be ur hint or ans?

New to Forum

I am new here and have just started playing not pron. After reading this entire thread it seems that some of the username and passwords are changing over time. As of now I am at 12 and the username/password: mobile/phone doesn't work anymore. There is however a link to a video in the source code that shows that silly dragon illusion thing, and a quote that says "Gif me my picture back". I'm not sure if they were there months ago but I am totally stumped. Has anyone figured out what the new username/pass is? Plus those of you stuck on #8, go here: http://www.nordinho.com/article.php/2004092111095750#comments

Scroll down to MellieMel's post and follow his directions, but instead of using notepad, I used Microsoft Word. (By the way, username/pass: pitch/down doesn't work anymore either.

im stuck on number 12 and the mobile/phone name and pass is not working, i have noticed many things but cannot but them together to get the name and pass.. please help me before i go insane

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back