This is my thread

Keep talking ya'll - looks like we're heading into on of Xsiv's favorite maneuvers - Hijack!!!!

Bytes Back said:
Mr X, the ownership of the thread does not belong to you. Or OSNN, or MR G. Legally it belongs to Micro$soft ( to be known as $ ) . If you had read your license agreement properly when you installed windows you would have noticed that ANYTHING you type into windows, or any software installed within windows becomes the immediate property of $. With the rights to do as they see fit with it.

Obviously $ realise that some users may be concerned, even shocked over this issue. Asked for a comment a certain Mr Bill Gates said "Yah boo sucks, Na na, na na na"

It would therefore be appreciated if you would henceforth cause this thread to be known as "This is $'s Thread"
So as I am using FreeBSD which is licensed under the BSD License and anything I create through the use of this Operating System (I could infact take the code for FreeBSD and release my own OS based upon it) is expressly deemed as mine, that means I could sell my posts in this thread to Microsoft in order for them to have a larger market share of this thread leaving them only to deal with the Mac users :p

Thread Hijacked Back

My thread. Next person who dares grafitti my thread with anything resembling a post will be getting a visit.

Attachments

• hijackharrisonford-mr_brett.jpg
    hijackharrisonford-mr_brett.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 100
The weather today in the "so called" xsivforce thread... stormy. :p

florida_hurricane.jpg

This is my thread now!!!

Ok everyone can stop posting now. I have now taking over and it is now my thread :D

Ha, too far for you to come visit me xsiv so I will just keep squatting here with ol' DY.. Wish he would use underarm deodorant tho... :(

We could actually use some rain. Albuquerque has been in a drought for some time. Oh yeah, many of the trails up into the mountains have also been closed for extreme fire danger...

So, xsivforce, want to send any down here? :D

Yeah Xsiv, that a cool Avatar. :)

And it works too. :D

Casey_pr0n_search.gif

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back