This is my thread

At least I promised....DOH!

Damn...see what you made me do?

:D

I Have had a complaint from a Mr Gonaads ( Mr G ) which I am now following up

Apparently you ( Xsivforce to be known as Mr X ) has declared this thread to be yours . Mr G says that Mr X has no legal right to it, and to aggrevate the matter even further is antagonising the other forum members.

Mr X, the ownership of the thread does not belong to you. Or OSNN, or MR G. Legally it belongs to Micro$soft ( to be known as $ ) . If you had read your license agreement properly when you installed windows you would have noticed that ANYTHING you type into windows, or any software installed within windows becomes the immediate property of $. With the rights to do as they see fit with it.

Obviously $ realise that some users may be concerned, even shocked over this issue. Asked for a comment a certain Mr Bill Gates said "Yah boo sucks, Na na, na na na"

It would therefore be appreciated if you would henceforth cause this thread to be known as "This is $'s Thread"

Thankyou for your time.

BTW, thsi is satire, just in case anyone takes it seriously !!! :D

This is not a post. This is a test.

This is a test of the emergency don't post in my thread I'm freaking out system.

This is only a test.

If this had been an actual emergency xsivforce would be havin a hissy fit by now. But everything seems to be normal... slightly off upstarts IS normal (for clarification).

This ends our test of the emergency don't post in my thread I'm freaking out system.

We now return you to your normal thread spammification. :D

Can I have a bit of sarcasm with a some cream in the middle then BB????

gonaads said:
This is not a post. This is a test.

Dont do that Gonaads, all those sirens and flashing lights almost scared Notsofluffy

* Notsofluffy glares at Gonaads *

Smokie said:
Can I have a bit of sarcasm with a some cream in the middle then BB????

* Rummages through fresh cream sarcasm counter *

Sorry, fresh out of those

* Rummages around other counters *

We are doing a nice chocolate covered sarcasm at the mo, has all the bite of normal sarcasm but helps you get over it easier :)

Nope, decided I like my sarcasm plain with no added sweeteners BB, otherwise I just wouldn't understand it....

Bytes Back said:
Dont do that Gonaads, all those sirens and flashing lights almost scared Notsofluffy

* Notsofluffy glares at Gonaads *

*says one word to notsofluffy* TACOS

*notsofluffy runs away*

:D

Smokie said:
Nope, decided I like my sarcasm plain with no added sweeteners BB, otherwise I just wouldn't understand it....
Sweetners or not - he still wouldn't understand if it were not sarcastic!!!:eek:

I get a feeling you are being sarcastic to me DY..

Btw xsiv, thanks for letting us use your thread.... :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back