Things you hate

Well MSN nicknames are under control now as people have the "personal message" underneath their names to add their latest Linkin Park lyrics.

But some people (ie most of my friends) manage to pull off a good new nick name/personal message, so I don't mind it that much. It's a bit interesting to read them :p

Back on topic:

I HATE Minneapolis traffic. It's disgusting. Took me 2 hours to get home from college yesterday.

I hate people who say FireFox or a Mac is better than IE and Windows because they don't know how to use and protect it.

*runs*

Firefox IS better than IE. Fact.

Mac is better than Windows...it's debateable. It's down to preferences.

I just re-read my post. I'll rephrase.

Firefox is better than IE. Fact.

Mac might be better than Windows. It's down to preferences.

----------------

I hate feeling stressed out before finals.

I would say both are debateable, what is Firefix? ;)

I hate that I can't sleep the night before my last two finals :(

think about it, the things you really hate are from bad past experences.or somthing exposed to you over and overagain. like commercials your boss your family. MONEY, POLITICS.......rip offs WHOS FIRST IN LINE? FREAKEN BILLS ........WHOS PARKEN IN MY SPOT!! KIND OF SILLY ****

I hate armchair politicians ... everyone at some point or another, including me.

I hate girls that act like they like you and then the next thing you know she stops talking to you.

Also hate girls with huge boobs but also hate girls that have tittlebitties. Gotta have them just right :).

I hate a computer illiterate who swears that AOL is the Best ISP, and tries to tell you how to fix your machine when they can't even turn theirs on lol ..

Case in point: an individual who argues with you for hours about the hardware you should get and can name every peace of hardware on his system. But yet can't change the desktop theme, or, find command prompt lol

Late-cancelled planes.

Spending the night in Portland.

Being sick the last two days of your vacation.

catching pneumonia before Thanksgiving, Or did it catch me?:cry:

Evil Marge said:
Ooooooooooooh yes I definately agree with number 4 being a short arse myself but there are now actually shops in town that sell jeans, trousers and skirts in 3 different lengths,short,regular and long.
The short leg is 29" and for the first time in my life I can find something that fit's without being at least 6" too bloody long. :mad: :laugh:

I thought you liked em long :p

madmatt said:
stale cookies.
spoiled milk.
people.

That's the three most important ones.

I hate most of all, lazy people. I personally procrastinate, but if something needs to be done, it will get done ASAP, but lazy people that expect others to do everything for them, they just piss me off.

X-Istence said:
I hate most of all, lazy people. I personally procrastinate, but if something needs to be done, it will get done ASAP, but lazy people that expect others to do everything for them, they just piss me off.

Dude, you sound like my twin :D

I hate people like that too, and unfortunately, I work with like 10 of them :s

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back