• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

The "what do you look like" pics

xsivforce

Prodigal Son
I have all pics in one location. If you want your pic removed or I missed yours, let me know. I will add pics as they are posted. You may view them here. It's nice to place a face with a post. Continue to post pics in the original thread.

Jewelzz

OSNN Godlike Veteran
Nice job X :)

Edit: OMG, making me think I'm crazy, I thought I had posted you did a good job but I couldn't find it. Ohhh I need a vacation lol

Perris Calderon

Staff member
Political User
Originally posted by dealer
I think you should be the mayor of eperience

Speaking about great fujism....let's have an election...

....THE MAYOR OF XP-ERIENCE...

And I nominate ....SKULL MAN..., and I need someone to second this nominee

gonaads

Beware the G-Man
Political User
Originally posted by Lonman
Just to clarify, most of y'all were going for that criminal look right? If not... be afraid, be very, very afraid.
Yeah, we look like a lineup from Sesame Street!

Jewelzz

OSNN Godlike Veteran
Just to clarify, most of y'all were going for that criminal look right? If not... be afraid, be very, very afraid.
Hey hey, no comments from the peanut gallery :D I don't see a pic of you in there Lonman :p

I could scan my AZ prison ID sweetheart (now that I know you're a babe the wolf in me is pacing), but that was when I was a much younger man, and I [purposefully :p ] don't have a working scanner. heh

Jewelzz

OSNN Godlike Veteran
I could scan my AZ prison ID sweetheart (now that I know you're a babe the wolf in me is pacing), but that was when I was a much younger man, and I [purposefully :p ] don't have a working scanner. heh
I love a man in uniform

lol. I guess you're in luck then, when I was there (in AZ), legislation was in place to just put razor wire around the whole state - one fell swoop to eliminate future prison construction costs.

Jewelzz

OSNN Godlike Veteran
lol. I guess you're in luck then, when I was there (in AZ), legislation was in place to just put razor wire around the whole state - one fell swoop to eliminate future prison construction costs.
The state of lifers, once you're here you can't leave lol

*shiver*

One of my, er, 'fondest' memories of Phoenix was when I first moved there in '89. I was out in the yard and this huge ass critter came out of the ground, opened it's armor, sprouted wings and took off with an intimidating BUUUZZZZZ! This sucker was the size of a small volkswagon - ok, ok, a metro. I'm serious though, it went by my head and I hit the dirt like someone shouted INCOMING!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oggeytom