The "what do you look like" pics

xsivforce

Prodigal Son
I have all pics in one location. If you want your pic removed or I missed yours, let me know. I will add pics as they are posted. You may view them here. It's nice to place a face with a post. Continue to post pics in the original thread.

Nice job X :)

Edit: OMG, making me think I'm crazy, I thought I had posted you did a good job but I couldn't find it. Ohhh I need a vacation lol

Originally posted by dealer
I think you should be the mayor of eperience

Speaking about great fujism....let's have an election...

....THE MAYOR OF XP-ERIENCE...

And I nominate ....SKULL MAN..., and I need someone to second this nominee

As long as the mayor is responsible for providing the brewskies, I second. :p

I agree, All hale Mayor Skull Dude!!! :D
Free action figures for everyone :p

Just to clarify, most of y'all were going for that criminal look right? If not... be afraid, be very, very afraid.

Originally posted by Lonman
Just to clarify, most of y'all were going for that criminal look right? If not... be afraid, be very, very afraid.

Yeah, we look like a lineup from Sesame Street!

Hey hey, no comments from the peanut gallery :D I don't see a pic of you in there Lonman :p

I could scan my AZ prison ID sweetheart (now that I know you're a babe the wolf in me is pacing), but that was when I was a much younger man, and I [purposefully :p ] don't have a working scanner. heh

I could scan my AZ prison ID sweetheart (now that I know you're a babe the wolf in me is pacing), but that was when I was a much younger man, and I [purposefully :p ] don't have a working scanner. heh
I love a man in uniform
lol.gif

lol. I guess you're in luck then, when I was there (in AZ), legislation was in place to just put razor wire around the whole state - one fell swoop to eliminate future prison construction costs.

lol. I guess you're in luck then, when I was there (in AZ), legislation was in place to just put razor wire around the whole state - one fell swoop to eliminate future prison construction costs.
The state of lifers, once you're here you can't leave lol

I got out by the hair on my chinny chin chin... and I wouldn't go back there on a bet. Well ok, maybe on a bet. ;)

Yeah, lucky. If I ever have a bout of Arizona luck ever again, I think I'll just hang myself, lol.

Just kidding sweetheart. Arizona is actually quite beautiful. All the armored insects take some getting used to though.

*shiver*

One of my, er, 'fondest' memories of Phoenix was when I first moved there in '89. I was out in the yard and this huge ass critter came out of the ground, opened it's armor, sprouted wings and took off with an intimidating BUUUZZZZZ! This sucker was the size of a small volkswagon - ok, ok, a metro. I'm serious though, it went by my head and I hit the dirt like someone shouted INCOMING!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back