The Village

nobody is questioning the talent of the actors
whats being questions is what is he trying to do with this story so some ppl that lived in town had family members hurt by someone else they decided to build a town in the woods and dress up like overgrown pig monsters to keep everyone in the village wow what a story

edited so as not to ruin it for anyone else...

Please keep in mind that since this is a recent movie not everyone has watched it and consider the possibility before posting spoilers...

IF you do post spoilers make sure you use spoiler tags... people may be looking for feedback alone... no need to mess things up for them...

Cheers..

- Sazar

Put in some punctuation and grammar, and I'll go with "what he said ^" :p

kreepy20, you need to use spoiler tags for your post...

Also, if you don't see more to the story than what you mentioned, then you missed the depth to the story.

The point of creating the village was to keep life innocent... of crime, of murder and other "evils" of the everyday world. The irony is that in order to keep this innocence, people were allowed to die when they could have been helped by seeking doctors or medicine in the city. The elders made a decision to lie and deceive for the rest of their lives in order to protect the innocence. All this is where the depth of the story lies, and it makes for good writing and a good story.

well was going to see this movie but now I don't have to...

thank you kreepy for ruining it for me!

Tuffgong4 said:
well was going to see this movie but now I don't have to...

thank you kreepy for ruining it for me!
I learned you don't read a thread on this forum about a movie you havn't seen yet :p

Xie said:
I learned you don't read a thread on this forum about a movie you havn't seen yet :p

we are trying to change that...

if some people would read posting formats prior to posting it would make things easier... most sections have templates on posting formats to make things easier and more streamlined wrt what is expected... ie for tech support its better to provide information about a system and symptoms about what doesnt work rather than saying... help me please...

:cool:

some of the templates are new and therefore it is not expected everyone will have learnt to use em yet... till it becomes more common-place myself and other mods will try and keep adding spoiler tags where necessary for new posters in this section...

It happens... It's just a matter of consideration not to give the plot away before people have had a chance to see something. Some people like spoilers, I have a friend who can ask me more about a movie then I'm inclined to say :D There are other people that want a chance to watch it for themself... Best to make sure one wants them before providing...

tbh though, I wasn't sure of the VB script for spoiler tags myself...so pretty much left it out. It's in the posting interface if one looks...

I didn't have high expectations for this movie, but I guess it was a nice story. Could have had a better twist I reckon, but then his stories are always a little more fictional.

Sad the fact, that nowadays you always have to expect that twist.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back