The Really Long Thread

I need a PS3 cause it's online is free. Hey that rhymes. 😛

But then I would have to re-buy all my games for a PS3. Not including having to buy a PS3. 🙁
 
I need a PS3 cause it's online is free. Hey that rhymes. 😛

But then I would have to re-buy all my games for a PS3. Not including having to buy a PS3. 🙁


You are a poet and didn't even know it.
 
You are a poet and didn't even know it.
Glad I bought an xbox360 over the summer... hmm, maybe I'll go out and buy a live card right now and hold on to it for 8 months...
Man, I wish my friends had PS3s, then I wouldn't have had to bought the dumb XBOX, PS3 does everything better.
 
I have a couple of Live cards I have yet to use. I hope they don't have expiration dates, 'cause that would really suck.
 
I go through stages where I want an xbox, then I don't want an xbox. I have a wii now and don't play it that much. It was a cool novelty when I first got it, but it has worn off a little bit ..
 
Yeah if you get a 12 month now its only $40 cause they are giving a "discount" for us loyal fans
 
I go through stages where I want an xbox, then I don't want an xbox. I have a wii now and don't play it that much. It was a cool novelty when I first got it, but it has worn off a little bit ..

Got tired of having to stand up of da sofa and work for the game play huh? 🙄 😛
 
Got tired of having to stand up of da sofa and work for the game play huh? 🙄 😛

I have a bunch of Wii games and only 1 of them requires that you stand, Wii Fit. I think it's really a big misconception that Wii = active (standing to play). :ninja:
 
Hah, so you found a way around it huh? 😛

Oh I can golf sitting on the sofa. 🙄

I can swing my arms sitting down.

I don't need no stinking standing!
 
And bathroom breaks???

Or do ya do like South Park do?

"Make love not Warcraft" 🙄
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
62,021
Messages
673,242
Members
5,642
Latest member
osipov
Back
Top