The Really Long Thread

I need a PS3 cause it's online is free. Hey that rhymes. :p

But then I would have to re-buy all my games for a PS3. Not including having to buy a PS3. :(

I need a PS3 cause it's online is free. Hey that rhymes. :p

But then I would have to re-buy all my games for a PS3. Not including having to buy a PS3. :(

You are a poet and didn't even know it.

You are a poet and didn't even know it.
Glad I bought an xbox360 over the summer... hmm, maybe I'll go out and buy a live card right now and hold on to it for 8 months...
Man, I wish my friends had PS3s, then I wouldn't have had to bought the dumb XBOX, PS3 does everything better.

I have a couple of Live cards I have yet to use. I hope they don't have expiration dates, 'cause that would really suck.

I go through stages where I want an xbox, then I don't want an xbox. I have a wii now and don't play it that much. It was a cool novelty when I first got it, but it has worn off a little bit ..

Yeah if you get a 12 month now its only $40 cause they are giving a "discount" for us loyal fans

I go through stages where I want an xbox, then I don't want an xbox. I have a wii now and don't play it that much. It was a cool novelty when I first got it, but it has worn off a little bit ..

Got tired of having to stand up of da sofa and work for the game play huh? :rolleyes: :p

Got tired of having to stand up of da sofa and work for the game play huh? :rolleyes: :p

I have a bunch of Wii games and only 1 of them requires that you stand, Wii Fit. I think it's really a big misconception that Wii = active (standing to play). :ninja:

Hah, so you found a way around it huh? :p

Oh I can golf sitting on the sofa. :rolleyes:

I can swing my arms sitting down.

I don't need no stinking standing!

And bathroom breaks???

Or do ya do like South Park do?

"Make love not Warcraft" :rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back