The Really Long Thread

Soooo, are we "Pete n Repete" today? 😀

Oh and as for your comment... not an ice cube's chance in hell. 😛
Sure, but really it was part of my plan of world domination - a.k.a. take over this thread so I have a higher percentage then Heny :lick: :evil:
 
well, most times I would clean up after myself.. but as this is the "really long thread" i figured I'd add to it's length 🙂 😛
 
well, most times I would clean up after myself.. but as this is the "really long thread" i figured I'd add to it's length 🙂 😛
 
Ehm, VB should be stopping the second post anyway, since before allowing the entry to be posted to the database it checks to see if you made the exact some post before.
 
It seems like it was just Derek and me - either that or everyone else was cleaning up after themselves..

edit: yeah.. no double post!
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
62,021
Messages
673,242
Members
5,642
Latest member
osipov
Back
Top