The Really Long Thread

Ehm, VB should be stopping the second post anyway, since before allowing the entry to be posted to the database it checks to see if you made the exact some post before.

I'm having no issues here myself. Not sure what it is.

It seems like it was just Derek and me - either that or everyone else was cleaning up after themselves..

edit: yeah.. no double post!

Actually there is a glitch when you use the quick reply box. I when I responded to KC's post it hung for a sec or 2 or 3 or 4... and when it showed my post, there were 2 *thinks, What are they posts or Rabbits?*. And yes, I cleaned up after myself. :)

Actually there is a glitch when you use the quick reply box. I when I responded to KC's post it hung for a sec or 2 or 3 or 4... and when it showed my post, there were 2 *thinks, What are they posts or Rabbits?*. And yes, I cleaned up after myself. :)
Enjoy that while it lasts - pretty soon you'll need someone else to clean up after you :p

O.K. now this story sounds funny, to me anyway. Or was it just the title?
Out: Crystal Meth Lab Fires, In: Homemade Biodiesel Explosions
In Surprise, Arizona, firefighters were dispatched to a private garage to extinguish a blaze that had been sparked by a chemical explosion. After containing the fire, the crew managed to identify the source of the combustion as a potent reaction between heavy ethanol vapors and a cleaning solvent-soaked rag. After speaking with the homeowner, Assistant Fire Chief Kevin Pool said it became apparent that the chemicals responsible for the blast were being used to concoct “bathtub” biodiesel. According to Pool, this is only one of several recent fires his crews have responded to that have been caused by aspiring alternative-fuel tycoons. Pool also said that manufacturing homegrown biodiesel is actually a fairly simple process, requiring little more than vegetable oil and a few pieces of equipment easily purchased online. That being the case, and with gas prices steadily on the rise, Pool expects to see a lot more amateur chemists following the explosive trend.

So now we have to watch out for the Enviro"mental"ists who wanna play "Dexter's Laboratory" and blow up half the neighborhood.

fosters_group.png

I've been drinking this lately .. good ale/beer
inknkjnh.jpg

I could really go for a Priest's Collar right about now, or at least that's what I've heard it called.
VelveteenPint.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back