The Really Long Thread

you know it bitch 😛

p.s 13.2%
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Let me clean that up for you a little bit........


MERGED!!!!!!!!!!!! 😛
 
what with interest rate cuts and other issues your thread percentage has dropped henny - no one beats the credit crunch 😛
 
I thought that was no one expects the Spanish Inquisition! Happy Birthday!
 
*Goes to copyright the title of thread*

Sure ya will, uh huh yep. 🙄



Hey Carpo. 🙂
 
I just had a yummy cheese, egg and sausage sandwich on rye 🙂

Isn't that special. :speechless:

Hey KC I heard that you took part in a servey.

This survey asked people if they had sex in the shower. 50% said yes and it was ok.


You and the other 50% said they had never been in prison!! 😱 😛
 
Just for that comment I'm going to make sure I'm positioned before you in the Fantasy Baseball draft and be sure to pick Tim Lincecum 😱
 
Just for that comment I'm going to make sure I'm positioned before you in the Fantasy Baseball draft and be sure to pick Tim Lincecum 😱
 
Just for that comment I'm going to make sure I'm positioned before you in the Fantasy Baseball draft and be sure to pick Tim Lincecum 😱

Just for that comment I'm going to make sure I'm positioned before you in the Fantasy Baseball draft and be sure to pick Tim Lincecum 😱

Soooo, are we "Pete n Repete" today? 😀

Oh and as for your comment... not an ice cube's chance in hell. 😛
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
62,021
Messages
673,242
Members
5,642
Latest member
osipov
Back
Top