The Really Long Thread

Mavs don't suck, but the Warriors are playing incredible basketball right now. It doesn't help the Warriors to say they're beating a sucky team, by the way. 😉

They still suck! Hey, I just hate Dallas. 😛


And once they send the Mavs home crying and Cuban screaming and having another hissy fit then the Warriors can stomp all over the Rockets.


*runs*
 
My Kings didn't make it this year. 🙁 Our stupid drunk coach and bitter team owners fault probably.
 
Yeah take it personal why don't you. Try searching the green room, there is a thread.
 
I slept in this morning until 7 A.M., haven't done that in quite some time.
 
Yesterday I got wasted. Also, I wooed all the ladies.

Not necessarily in that order.
 
Yeah take it personal why don't you. Try searching the green room, there is a thread.


I did look around before asking and I had not seen anything at the time, and when no one answers a direct question , it is personal duh !
 
I did look around before asking and I had not seen anything at the time, and when no one answers a direct question , it is personal duh !
Maybe thats because as Jewelzz said in the other thread "It was done for a reason that we as the team don't need to discuss in the public forum"

Why does my college course take place on an evening? Come 6 pm I'm ready to sit down and lounge about all night :speechless: :laugh:
 
I can see why that was said , I found the thread looking closer

thanks for the reply
 
mmmhmmm, you magic post editor you 😱

Next time I'll quote you and your typo will be set in stone forever, muhahahahahahah :devious:
 
wow me making a typo, thats never happened before 😛
 
mmmhmmm, you magic post editor you 😱

Next time I'll quote you and your typo will be set in stone forever, muhahahahahahah :devious:


Dear Shamus MacNoob,

Henyman has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - The Really Long Thread - in the Green Room forum of OSNN Forum.

This thread is located at:
http://forum.osnn.net/showthread.php?t=77549&goto=newpost

Here is the message that has just been posted:
***************
cos go moo
***************


There may be other replies also, but you will not receive any more notifications until you visit the forum again.

All the best,
OSNN Forum

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Unsubscription information:

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit this page:
http://forum.osnn.net/subscription.php?do=removesubscription&type=thread&subscriptionid=41241&auth=7abe155f7c801c3c73863a9aa016bbd0

To unsubscribe from ALL threads, please visit this page:
http://forum.osnn.net/subscription.php?do=viewsubscription&folderid=all
 
bump-1.gif
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
62,021
Messages
673,242
Members
5,642
Latest member
osipov
Back
Top