The Really Long Thread

i dont normally get one, but i should hav had 1 for all the drinkin i done last night 😉
 
I never sleep well after drinking a lot. Luckily today is Sunday and after I finish my house work I can take a nap. =]

I usually pass the **** out after drinking enough, just a matter of the quality of sleep.

Actually took a nap today for the first time in a long ass time on a Sunday - was great. I'll start listening to you more often 🙂
 
I plan on going to bed shortly. I am tired.
 
Just got home after surgery for some advanced tendonitis I had in my right wrist. Mmm, codine :yowch:

Gonna be a bitch tomorrow morning 🙁
 
Worse yet. Appointments canceled for the day.
 
I hurt all over.


Last few days I have been cleaning up the crap we piled up in my back yard during remodeling and some of the outside projects that we had running. It has been under snow cover.


Three hours of running a chainsaw last night to finish cutting up all the crap trimmed from trees and trees taken down.
 
Weather- last week...18 celeous in london hottest day of year so far
Today - Hailing/sleet/snow..........wtf

Im so confused.
 
9am this morning we had a blizzard 😀

snow1ms6.jpg
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
62,021
Messages
673,242
Members
5,642
Latest member
osipov
Back
Top