The Really Long Thread

Just spent 1.5 hours digging out our two cars, now time for some hot cocoa.
 
I spent two hours outside and had hot chocolate while I was out there.
 
Almost time for cornbeef on rye and a Black & Tan.
 
10 C here today, rather cold wind too. Had my first two baseball games this season as umpire (one plate one field). It's good that the baseballseason starts again in a couple of weeks!
 
I've been doing this long enough that I can type without even looking at the screen. Like now, I am watching "The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air" and typing at the same time. Nick at Night rocks.
 
Naaaa, he has pre-typed posts for those "special" occasions. 😛
Exactly, copy-n-paste is a treat!

That reminds me, I haven't been drunk in a few days - I think I will work on that today.

It's good to have goals 😀
 
No hangover. Slight headache but that is likely from the lack of sleep.
 
I don't normally get the feeling of the hangover until later in the day, most of the time when I drink I'm still drunk when I wake up 😛
 
I never sleep well after drinking a lot. Luckily today is Sunday and after I finish my house work I can take a nap. =]
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
62,021
Messages
673,242
Members
5,642
Latest member
osipov
Back
Top