I had a healthy portion of that with dinner, more of it to follow tomorrow 😎Almost time for cornbeef on rye and a Black & Tan.
Drunk people are not supposed to be able to type coherent sentences.I am drunk... plenty of Back & Tan for me.
Hehe. Westwood, where I live, is just south of Bel-Air. 🙂Like now, I am watching "The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air" and typing at the same time. Nick at Night rocks.
tis 15 degrees outside at moment acording to car!
I am drunk... plenty of Back & Tan for me.
Drunk people are not supposed to be able to type coherent sentences.
Learn from the "Good tiems" thread. 😀
he's got enough practice to not do that anymore ;p
Exactly, copy-n-paste is a treat!Naaaa, he has pre-typed posts for those "special" occasions. 😛
I take it, unlike most people, waking up every morning with a hangover for you is normal? 😛yay for not having a hangover 😛