The Really Long Thread

Hrmm...

firefox_leak.jpg
 
How many websites have you got open? 😛

Saying that only having outlook 2007 and IE7 open my computer is using 500MB of the swapfile. Only got 2GB of memory! :s
 
How many websites have you got open? 😛

Saying that only having outlook 2007 and IE7 open my computer is using 500MB of the swapfile. Only got 2GB of memory! :s
lol.
With the adobes open im at lik 900mb of mem used 😛
I could get to 2gb if i trie
 
Shoveling a foot and a half of snow from our driveway SUCKS!

My back kills 🙁

At least it was an intense workout...now I know why people get heart attacks and die from it 😛
 
Shoveling a foot and a half of snow from our driveway SUCKS!

My back kills 🙁

At least it was an intense workout...now I know why people get heart attacks and die from it 😛
Oh Crap.
Does that mean its coming my way?
 
Brad I'm telling your wife.

Vanq - we are only supposed to get a dusting or so. But then again those bast**** are never right 😛
 
:laugh:
I dunno, but I hope his avatar is coming my way
:laugh:

Yeah... so i got about 3 inches
Just enough for me to get out there real early snow blow the driveway, bring the car down.
Then go inside - post, then get ready.
I love the snow!

🙁
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
62,021
Messages
673,242
Members
5,642
Latest member
osipov
Back
Top