The Really Long Thread

Manda, are you going to the NY side or the Canada side of Niagara (Canada is more fun).
 
Wow, 4 weeks is a heck of a vacation! Makes sense to make it long if you're going to Australia, though. I'm sure there's a lot to do there.
16 hours+ flying time, plus waiting around in airports means you need 4 weeks. It went really quickly though.

Going again in 2009 😀
 
Manda, are you going to the NY side or the Canada side of Niagara (Canada is more fun).
The Canada side and I can't wait. 1st thing I just got to do when we reach Toronto is whizz up that CN tower and jump on that glass floor, oh yes :laugh:
 
:dead:
 

Attachments

  • valentine.jpg
    valentine.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 119
Snow if great if you do not have to go anywhere in it. Tis rubbish if you have to drive to work in it.
 
It is also rubbish if you have a lot to shovel/snow blow. Three foot of snow fell yesterday and today it is blowing all around (40MPH winds).
 
I feel for ya'....oh who am I kidding it 85F over here and sunny as all hell.
 
It is also rubbish if you have a lot to shovel/snow blow. Three foot of snow fell yesterday and today it is blowing all around (40MPH winds).
Sucks here, theres 3 inches of snow, then 3 inches of ice on top of it.
I had to get 6 full trash barrels of Sand-Salt Mixture to do 3/4 of my driveway, and the snowblower couldnt get all the snow up since it was so wet and heavy. Now all the snow is frozen
 
Are you talking about the nag window in XP that keeps prompting you to restart? 😀

That and I kept on killing the process cause for some reason it was eating up all my bandwidth...and the ****er just kept on restarting every 30 seconds :crosseyed:
 
That and I kept on killing the process cause for some reason it was eating up all my bandwidth...and the ****er just kept on restarting every 30 seconds :crosseyed:
Yea I got that, Dual core xp 64 and it was using 100%. I switched it off in the end. 😡
 
You've seen the ipod, then the iphone, iLoo anyone? 😛

050203msn_iloo.jpg
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
62,021
Messages
673,242
Members
5,642
Latest member
osipov
Back
Top