16 hours+ flying time, plus waiting around in airports means you need 4 weeks. It went really quickly though.Wow, 4 weeks is a heck of a vacation! Makes sense to make it long if you're going to Australia, though. I'm sure there's a lot to do there.
My name is Steve if anbody is interested... 🙂 😛
My Real Name is James Bond.My real name is Misa Campo.
The Canada side and I can't wait. 1st thing I just got to do when we reach Toronto is whizz up that CN tower and jump on that glass floor, oh yes :laugh:Manda, are you going to the NY side or the Canada side of Niagara (Canada is more fun).
Sucks here, theres 3 inches of snow, then 3 inches of ice on top of it.It is also rubbish if you have a lot to shovel/snow blow. Three foot of snow fell yesterday and today it is blowing all around (40MPH winds).
Don't use it then 😛Windows update is so mother****ing annoying! 😡
Are you talking about the nag window in XP that keeps prompting you to restart? 😀Windows update is so mother****ing annoying! 😡
Are you talking about the nag window in XP that keeps prompting you to restart? 😀
Yea I got that, Dual core xp 64 and it was using 100%. I switched it off in the end. 😡That and I kept on killing the process cause for some reason it was eating up all my bandwidth...and the ****er just kept on restarting every 30 seconds :crosseyed: