The Really Long Thread

I'm drunk. Where is my drunk bud Saz? I miss him. I'm drunk.
 
My name is Steve if anbody is interested... 🙂 😛
 
Someone tell Lord he gets a mention on my Graffitiboard now!

First time I wrote there I think.... 😛
 
passed software exam today, am now A+ certified 😀

got:
740/900 hardware
771/900 OS
 
Cool, its a useful thing to have, as it makes you look as though you know what your talking about 😀

but do you really need it if your an elite member here? 😀
 
Good job on the cert Heny 🙂

I have been rather surprised in the past with how many companies look for the A+. Probably one of the more easily recognizable certs that are out there in the field today for PC Technicians.
 
We're going to Toronto and Niagara Falls in September, it's all booked and everything oh yeah oh yeah :smoker:
 
You will have a great time Marge 🙂 If you never seen the falls in person before, its really amazing. Just make sure you have a strong enough barrel if you want to go for a ride...:laugh:
 
No holiday booked for us this year. 🙁 4 weeks in Australia last year kinda accounts for that. 😛
 
Wow, 4 weeks is a heck of a vacation! Makes sense to make it long if you're going to Australia, though. I'm sure there's a lot to do there.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
62,021
Messages
673,242
Members
5,642
Latest member
osipov
Back
Top