The Really Long Thread

Looks like I need to spend some time getting in shape before my wedding - less than 5 months away now 😱
 
So... you guys are pathetic. Homos.

Anyway... moving on.
 
I'd love some warmer weather right about now... but I'm not jealous of those two posting photos of naked fat guys.
 
I'm stressed right now. Supposed to get up in 4 hours to leave for the airport and I think I'm just going to stay up because I don't think I'll wake up. Alarm no worky and front desk is a bunch of mofos.

Someone entertain me.
 
I'm stressed right now. Supposed to get up in 4 hours to leave for the airport and I think I'm just going to stay up because I don't think I'll wake up. Alarm no worky and front desk is a bunch of mofos.

Someone entertain me.

Here ya go, entertain yerself.

crayons.jpg


😛
 
Thanks for the crayons 😉

Ended up laying down for a few hours. I set an alarm on my phone which worked and just went off. Here it is, 3:03, still no wake up call. I'm going to give them heck on the way out 😀
 
Heh heh, Not to be insulting or anything but I thought they were perfect for KC. The first one the white one I was not too comfortable with, but it's to be a joke. KC is white-ish. 🙄

The next two, well he is gettin married, so I figured hey one for each. They can take turns. 😛

And the gold one. well marriage does have a byproduct, babies. :laugh:

Pink, well for their date nights. 😀

And brown, well since he was in Cali.

And the last one, well you can guess that one. 😉

All in all, perfect.

*runs*
 
rofl, nice crayons indeed 😀

Glad I didn't rely on hotel wake up call, as they called me at 3:51 when I was walking out the door from the hotel :dead:

Glad to be home though 🙂
 
Bastids!

So I went to my first class last night, think I'm going to drop going after my Masters. I think it's rather useless and I would much rather focus on things that will benefit me, instead of wasting my time with school. If I decide today I can "pull out" for a 100% refund.

Decisions, decisions.
 
Bastids!

So I went to my first class last night, think I'm going to drop going after my Masters. I think it's rather useless and I would much rather focus on things that will benefit me, instead of wasting my time with school. If I decide today I can "pull out" for a 100% refund.

Decisions, decisions.
I'd Say go for it, although i am out of the loop and unsure of what you are talking about.
I saw somewhere that with each succession of degree on average people make like 600 bucks more a month than the previous.
So having a masters would be like making 1200 more a month than an associates and a phd, they would make like 2500 grand more, simply because they are special 🙂
 
Yeah but that depends on the field.

I'm still all set, at least for now.
 
snowed here today for bout 1 minute. didnt lay though. should be more tomorrow, then hopefully school will be shut if it gets too bad. my school is quite silly like that. afraid that someones gonna get hit by a snowball and sue the school lol.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
62,021
Messages
673,242
Members
5,642
Latest member
osipov
Back
Top