The Really Long Thread

Woke up to a good few inches of snow this morning,is a blizzard blowing at the mo too :laugh:

Evil Marge said:
Woke up to a good few inches of snow this morning,is a blizzard blowing at the mo too :laugh:
Christ! It's rather nippy here, no sign of snow though.

had some snow last night, none settled yet though :(

It's a total whiteout outhere,can't see the bottom of the garden through it :eek:

Totally white island man :laugh:

I want snow! Tonight, it better had snow... if i can make into college tomorrow i'm screwed.. need an extra day to do cswk i haven't done

As long as you keep it all in your area. Going to work in the snow is an arse. :D

Got a couple inches of snow here last night also ... though I'm on other side of the world. :p

We got a lil last night and are getting more today. Why dont we talk about this in the snow fun thread

So it's 11:38 pm.. I've just been downstairs, made a coffee - drank that, ate a disgusting yet addictive rolo pudding.. now thinking it's coursework time.. and this my friends is just another time waster :)

I'm up in just over 7 hours for college... I'm praying for either a) snow or b) burnination of college....

Too much work.. too much time wasting... not enough time overall...

Gday,

26 Degrees here in Aus. Perfect gardening weather.

Had vegemite on toast for brekky and a cup of liptons black tea.

Not a flake of snow in sight. I've only seen snow once actually. That was in July 1994. It lasted until the sun came out........ :)

Puttin' in a few more cents worth.

How are ya fellas?

Just got home, the weather's looking awfully grim, and it's started to snow as I stepped out the car to get in the house. Arse.

no snow here yet :(

hope i dont get snowed in @ work :eek:

I'm hoping it snows like buggery tonight, get snowed in at home, no work. Yay :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back