The Really Long Thread

I thought we did. Can't find it now though. Probably in the Legacy somewhere.
 
And there was me searching for "fame". Thats why I couldn't find it!
 
I know now, I searched for claim to fame. Doh!!!
 
Never mind.. have a bad pun..

alienmp.gif
 
SPeedY_B said:


You ain't shiit... 😱 😱

Oh hell, that's what happens when ya got five (5) tabs goin at once from the same site. Tends ta get lost in da shuffle. 😛

I'll move them in a New York Minute. 😀
 
Get hubby ta warm it up.

Tell'em ta rub in circular motions from the center out. Right hand, "wax on." Left hand, "wax off." Slowwwwly... Then when it's nice and warm, tell'em ta do "paint the fence" with either hand, down the middle. 😀
 
gonaads said:
Get hubby ta warm it up.

Tell'em ta rub in circular motions from the center out. Right hand, "wax on." Left hand, "wax off." Slowwwwly... Then when it's nice and warm, tell'em ta do "paint the fence" with either hand, down the middle. 😀
Good advise,thank you 😀
 
Just think of me while he be doin da wubbin
whistle.gif
... Ooooh, I almost forgot. Use some Body Oil, great stuff. 😀
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
62,021
Messages
673,242
Members
5,642
Latest member
osipov
Back
Top