The Really Long Thread

Well, if you're in a plane, you might want to carry some change here soon. I hear they're thinking about charging to use the rest rooms on them....
 
they are on about doing that on ryanair - bunch of twats, if i am ever forced to use them i will piss in a bottle and hand it to them to be thrown out with the rubbish 😛
 
Thankfully I can fly Southwest almost anywhere I want or need to go here in the States. They don't charge for luggage, etc like the crap companies do. 🙂
 
Chicken tikka FTW.
No proper curry huts here though, one of the rare things I do miss about England!
 
had a nice tikka masala this evening, while watching transporter 2 with a friend 🙂
 
When I post, I usually kill the thread for a couple of weeks or so at a time. :devious:😛
 
Enjoy a Coffee on me.

Just 'cause its been so hard for me to be around here and see everyone. Have one on me....


So Enjoy...


1. CLICK ON THE LINK (COFFEE MACHINE) BELOW
2. PUT THE COIN IN THE VENDING MACHINE
3. CHOOSE YOUR DRINK
4. CLICK ON THE CUP WHEN IT IS READY?
5. CLICK ON OPEN, ENJOY!

Don't forget to click on OPEN!

COFFEE MACHINE
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
62,021
Messages
673,242
Members
5,642
Latest member
osipov
Back
Top