The Really Long Thread

bobsalot said:
i still dont no how to find out how many times ppl have posted in this thread.

Alright, this is how ya do it. If you are subscribed to a thread you will see it listed in your User CP (User Control Panel) under "New Subscribed Threads". On the right side of this list you will see three columns, Last Post, Replies, and Views. Under Replies there is a number on the same line of each thread that is in your New Subscribed Threads list, it is also a link. Click on the number of the thread you wish and a new window/tab or pop up window will come up in yer browser. And there ya go, a list of everyone that has posted in that thread and how many posts each one has posted in said thread.

Now I think this only works if you subscribed to any threads and as such they are listed in your User CP. Give it a go. :D

gonaads said:
Now I think this only works if you subscribed to any threads and as such they are listed in your User CP. Give it a go. :D

Hmm? All you have to do is click the number in the Replies column for any random thread, and the statistics will pop-up. Doesn't have to be in UserCP.

Well, there ya go. I knew it was easier than what I said. :p

[edit]
But he would have be looking in a forum section (like The Green Room or Jokes & Humour or Entertainment, etc...) in order to click the replies column of a particular thread.

I threw that in in case he don't know. :D

Last edited:
godkills.gif

Watch out Henyman. :p

Attachments

• bender-tatoo.jpg
    bender-tatoo.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 62
  • drunk_bender-med.jpg
    drunk_bender-med.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 84
maybe the thread name should now be changed to the really impossibly long thread that might crash the server if it gets into its 1000ndth posting?

Ehm.... it's on its 8,579th post. We it surpassed 1000 quite some time ago :p

Plus it wont crash the server, that's EP's job.

How it is that I get in trouble for my sig yet you are untouched?
Nevermind,
Its within restrictions, although it looks double my sig...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back