The Really Long Thread

I got pissed after the fight cause i had to blow of some steam. He is the one that tries to fight with his friends. If u want i can go down the list of anger related things he has done in the past 6 months. His truck is already nasty as ****. The wheel wells are rusted up to the hood and the bed of the truck. It leaks oil,makes a weird sound going over 30mph,4 wheel drive works sometimes,exhaust is ****ed up and the cab fills with fumes...i could go on. Anyway...yeah i unno lol

my mom once broke her big toe, (not kicking anything :p) and she told me u cant get a cast for it so ure basically screwed u have to leave it to heal alone, and if u hit it agian ure even more screwed

yeah thats what my mom said. I am taken it easy right now but man does it hurt.

ure the forum dummie (not dumb, a punching bag:p) u always get hurt

lol...i fight back tho. Just like the last two times me and him got into a fight. First time he charged after me and i grabbed him around the neck and threw him down and the layed on top of him with my arms around his neck so he wouldnt get back up. Then the second time i came back inside his house cause some people put stuff in my hair and i flipped out cause i was sleeping so thats why i was outside cause i woke up his mom from me yelling who put crap in my hair. So when i did come back he thought i was a black person breaking into his house but yet someone asked me if i was alright and my shadow doesnt look like anything else cept for a teenager with shaggy hair. So he came up to me and i was like who the **** put **** in my hair! He was like u better tone your voice down with me boy and then re repeated ourselves untill he grabbed me turned me around so i wasnt facing him and was hitting my in the head with his forearm. He has bad anger problems but some of it is cause his dad died a year ago,him and his gf broke up after 2 years,his sisters are into drugs really bad and thats how his dad died but he was bad before this but not as bad. Anyway...thats enough talk about him. How was everybodys night last night?

SPeedY_B said:
Dude, you're the one kicking a truck... hint for the future: no good can come from kicking inanimate objects, especially really ****ing big ones. :p

rep ++ so dam true :D :speechless:

This is the greatest and best forum in the world... Tribute.

Long time ago me and my brother Kyle here,
we was hitchhikin' down a long and lonesome road.
All of a sudden, there shined a shiny Administrator... in the middle... of the road.
And he said:

"Join the best forum in the world, or I'll eat your soul." (soul)

Well me and Kyle, we looked at each other,
and we each said... "Okay."

And we joined first thing the signup came up on firefox,
Just so happened to be,
The Best forum in the World, it was The Best forum in the World.

Look into my eyes and it's easy to see
One and one make two, two and one make three,
It was destiny.
Once every hundred-thousand years or so,
When the sun doth shine and the moon doth glow
And the grass doth grow...

Needless to say, the beast was stunned.
Whip-crack went his schwumpy tail,
And the beast was done.
He asked us: "(snort) Be you angels?"
And we said, "Nay. We are but men."
Rock!
Ahhh, ahhh, ahhh-ah-ah,
Ohhh, whoah, ah-whoah-oh!

This is not The Greatest forum in the World, no.
This is just a tribute.
Couldn't remember The Greatest forum in the World, no, no.
This is a tribute, oh, to The Greatest forum in the World,
All right! It was The Greatest forum in the World,
All right! It was the best mutha****in' forum the greatest forum in the world.

gee, ooh de flliga goo gee ooga fligoo giggoo ooh fligoo giggoo ge gee oogah
goo gee oogah geegoogegegee, fligoo giggoo,oh flig, oh mama Lucifer

And the peculiar thing is this my friends:
the forum we visited that fateful night it didn't actually look
anything like this forum.

This is just a tribute! You gotta believe me!
And I wish you were there! Just a matter of opinion.
Ah, ****! Good God, God lovin',
So surprised to find you can't stop it.

God found it! Really I found the best mutha****a to run the show!

All right! All right!

Now THAT was some serious spam. :eek:

Now wipe off the screen and go to sleep! :p

That it is. You get drunk last night? or did you have to work?

p.s. TittleBitties, we don't want to know.

indeed it is a pain to wake up and still be drunk :(

not badly drunk, but enough :eek:

I was bored and i got the lyrics to Tribute by Tenacious D.

Just found out some bad news about my dad so i am gonna try and hang with him more when i am allowed to cause the cancer has been makin him act different sometimes and he can get moody. So i might not be here as much. So yeah...if i get pissed off or anything just tell me cause just a few weeks ago someone broke my snappin point so now with this i am gonna be worse off. So i will talk to u all whenever. Peace

Reguards for your dad TittleBitties. That's a really f00ked up situation. :(

Wasssap Nick :)

Thanks naads...its sucks really bad but they think they can get it all out and all that. His mom had it too and she didnt make it so yeah thats what really is getting to me. He wants me to change my last name to his so my mom is gonna go do that for him.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back