The Really Long Thread

Henyman said:
1mb broadband within 10 days 😎



*pokes BT*


Weeeeeeeeeell, someone is finally gettin out of the "Dark Ages"

aka, "head up the cow's ass. 😛
 
hah i would get 2mb, just BT == ghei and have limits on distance from the exchange 😱
 
Yeah, out on the pastures wit da cows is a wee bit far for a Broadband hookup. Plus ya might get yer LapTop all poopied when ya pull yer arm out of MooMoo's ass. 😛
 
So?
huh.gif
 
Polly wanna handgrenade?
whistle.gif













shat Verb. To have defecated, the past tense of 'sh!t'. E.g. "I shat my pants when I saw the size of him, he was very scary."
 
I thought maybe there would be an entire page of posts about some made-up word... and guess what, I was right! 😛
 
Almost killed one of your people today.
Some fat rich brit guy who came to give away some cash... I had to listen to the bastard all the way while I was driving him to his hotel 🙁
 
drop him off in the rough part of town instead 😛
 
Henyman said:
drop him off in the rough part of town instead 😛
There are no soft parts to Jerusalem 😛 damn insane city, Its something in the air that makes you act like a complete lunatic (or is that just me? 😱 )
Anyway, he had a handsome daughter... and she was rich... but by the time I noticed my fly is open it was too late 😛
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
62,021
Messages
673,242
Members
5,642
Latest member
osipov
Back
Top