The Really Long Thread

when did i say this? I am leavin today which is friday for me and that wont be for like another 12 hours
I still gotta pack for campin...i washed my bike and just a few min ago we put the bikes and quads on the trailer. I know its a lil weird to bein starting up bikes and quads in a sub-division at 12:30am but o well all the old people r movin out ever since my friend has moved in. No joke after 6 months of my friend livin here 10 people on my road have moved cause he has 2 dirtbikes and a quad. Its funny when the old people call the cops on him cause he starts his bike up.
 
Heh...you started a whole thread about leaving, which was locked... but I'll stop now. 🙄
 
o that thread....i got calmed down so me and PK sorted things out 🙂
 
TittleBitties: Ever though of starting a blog?
 
i just signed up for one 🙂...will post it when i am done 🙂
 
Good luck.
tongue.gif
 
o well...i just wanted to have a blog...nothin special...if i do switch i will look at blogger 🙂. Might switch sometime this month.
 
TittleBitties said:
o well...i just wanted to have a blog...nothin special...if i do switch i will look at blogger 🙂. Might switch sometime this month.
Good.. now post about what's happening in your life there, not on the forums.

@rushm001: Funny pic.
bigsmile.gif
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
62,021
Messages
673,242
Members
5,642
Latest member
osipov
Back
Top