The Person Above Me

The person above me has been hypnotized by my alien psycho-kinetic sleestack gaze.

The person above me should watch out for the military ppl hiding behind the closet door. :p

The person above me doesn't realize that the Men in Black are my Homeys :cool: The only thing behind my closet door is a hypnotized TittleBitt, who is awaiting a sleestak punishment for calling my avatar wierd. :mad: Muuhahahaaaa

The person above me should know the Men in Black aren't real according to the govt. (yet they keep popping up) and aren't the ones behind your door.(besides the fraggles already got tittles)

The person above should know the government could be lying

the person above me is always above me......... :eek:

The person above me hasn't been above me in a while.

The person above me has confused us with his politically perplexing and serendipitous signature. :rolleyes:

the person above me is of course above me again and has posted the most in the past 2 pages.

the person above me should know that Firefox is a great browser so the more sig etc the better

The person above me used a Firefox browser to post in the "person above me thread".

the person above me is taking over this thread...

the person above me works from the avatar police

The person above me is delusional in their belief that avatars are policed. (everyone knows avatars aren't policed. just tagged and released back into the wild.)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back