The Person Above Me

The person above me is wrong, I stopped tokin. Something about coughing while climbing a mountain.... :(

the person above me is someone i havent really seen on the forums before unless his avatar has changed and is comfusing me.

The person above me would be confused as I haven't really used the site much.

the person above me does not use this forum much... therefore he should not be classed as a member. :p

the person above me has the same rep as the number of days in a year. but not for long.

85% of the posts of the person above the person above me comes from this thread.

the person above me has a horse's head? and a nintendo shirt? wow my eyes are great.

the person above me must be on crack cause i dont see any of that anywhere

The person above me doesn't see the Nintendo on the shirt?

the person above me asked a question of the person above him who is the person who said the person who said i was still a noob is obsessed with noobs... get all that?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back