the ongoing search for good popup blocking software

I recommend not going to sites that have pop-ups :p

so you dont use the internet :| :p

"Now where'd I leave that tagline?"

pop-up stopper pro

i use pop-up stopper pro from panicware it stops every thing

running opera7 with in built pop-up blocker,seems to work just fine blocks just about everything

I have no problems with Meaya Pop up Filter. Works great for me.

Originally posted by Paul Rimington
running opera7 with in built pop-up blocker,seems to work just fine blocks just about everything

alrite geezer, see you made it to the boards (P.S. i left fattie at the computer store, me freeeeeeeeee :D )

I'm rather surprised no one has mentioned adsheild, I've been using it for close to a year, I never see any pop-ups

Google toolbar works perfectly for me. It's a plugin to the browser and is integrated into the toolbar area.

I use a combo of adshield and the old PopUp Killer. Works great and adding and managing them is a breeze.

http://www.admuncher.com great piece of kit :) best I've used yet its best if you get latest beta (you can get url from its support channel on EFNet IRC or using its built in chat client.

I just use the built in one on Zone Alarm Pro, its not fantastic but it works, and popups dont bother me too much.

if u get the chance try stopzilla...i am using it for a number of years on 4 comps and will put my neck on the block for it...works great.

Originally posted by B~B
Google toolbar works perfectly for me. It's a plugin to the browser and is integrated into the toolbar area.

I'd have to agree, the google toolbar is really, really good

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back