The Official Windows Mobile Discussion Thread

Re: New toy: Windows Mobile 5.0 phone

It's just a different look. More refined in my opinion. It also got rid of the stupid Cingular logo that didn't blend in very well.

Here's a screenshot of the darker blue (I'm using a lighter blue that matches the Today theme). And a screenshot of the orange.

The E-TEN Phone Dialer also changes the popup menu that appears when you have an incoming call.

Last edited:

could you show me the numbers screen too please

I hate the small numbers, I got me some big fingers

Updated post above just for you Perris.

When dialing a number it appears next to the arrow. Pretty nice in my opinion.

I don't understand why none of these skins have a speakerphone button on the face, I don't want to go into the menu to hit speakerphone

They do, once you are "connected".

mine doesn't, picture of yours please

After you are connected you have to hit the button for "Call Status" -- by default this is your left soft button. Once you press that or tap it using your stylus it will show you the buttons you are looking for.

NR, when you see this... Can you copy these four files and zip them up for me?

clg_in.gif
clg_miss.gif
clg_out.gif
spd_lst.gif

They are located in the \windows directory on your device. Thank you in advance.

Perris, I would ask you but I see you already installed the new dialer and therefore you have the new images (I want the old ones back).

I have decided I'm going to get one this week, just need to pick the Verizon model I like the best :)

NR, when you see this... Can you copy these four files and zip them up for me?

clg_in.gif
clg_miss.gif
clg_out.gif
spd_lst.gif

They are located in the \windows directory on your device. Thank you in advance.

Perris, I would ask you but I see you already installed the new dialer and therefore you have the new images (I want the old ones back).
Attached. They're all hidden files. Let me know once you download them so that I can delete the attachment.

Last edited:

Thank you! I appreciate it.

*gives NR a cookie*

don't forget you can always do a hard reset and bring everything back to factory spec

I have this strange button problem. Random button clicks that I think are generated by motion....When I slide the display to use the keypad somtimes this random button is clicked and my keypad doesn't work. If I do it at just the right angle and slide the display open the keypad works.

I have this strange button problem. Random button clicks that I think are generated by motion....When I slide the display to use the keypad somtimes this random button is clicked and my keypad doesn't work. If I do it at just the right angle and slide the display open the keypad works.
I think that' might be a hardware problem. for instance, stuck volume button

I would get it switched out

Looks like Cingular's getting ready to officially release the MSFP upgrade next week. Just when you decided to take the plunge, Matt. :D
Wonder when T-Mobile plans to follow suit...

Where did you hear this from Kunal?

That excites me. I'll have to redo everything again but it's worth it for an official release.

Sweet!

*puts June 19th on his calendar*

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back