The Official “New To This Community” Thread

Welcome to all new members :) Try and break that one post wonder image

Since there has been a rise in "I'm new to this community" threads we have created an official thread for such purposes. Please use this thread to introduce yourself.

Future threads will be merged. Thank you.
Hello

Hello All. New Moto modder trying to get the absolute maximum performance from my almost two year old V3m.

hello guyssssssssssssss

im new here,....

well i am here for sharing of thoughts and anything interesting..

thanks for the welcome...]:eek::eek::eek:

Well, I'm new to this forum. I was actually just trying to download this stuff for V3 Razr

Hi guys

I'm Vishal Gupta. I'm new member here so thought of introducing myself. :)

I used to browse this site for news, etc but never tried to register in the forum (weird na?) but today I decided to register here and now I'm a proud member here. :D

I'm a Microsoft MVP in Windows : Shell/User. You can look at my profile:

My MVP Profile

I hope you guys will like my stay here and I'll also enjoy this cool forum. ;)

Thanks.

Last edited:
Welcome Vishal.. glad you were using the site for news and all - and you're more than welcome to join and contribute to the forum as well. :)

yeah.. some rep whore liked to post news so much, we made him a news poster. :p

^ low blow, extra phone taps compliments of the NSA.:p

Welcome Vishal Gupta good to have you here:)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back