The Official “New To This Community” Thread

Hello. I have a Moto RAZR V3. "I'm just sayin" Anywho, I am a bit overwhelmed so give me a sec or 2. I'll come round soon.
 
Reporting as ordered Sir 🙂

just noticed this forum today when looking for info about my new Asus Striker Extreme Raid problem. Found a quick answer to this (don't use it ...).

Anyway, my new system is now up&running. I am now a happy chap running Windoze XP On my "ASUS inside" system (Striker Extreme mobo, Silent Knight cpu cooler, GT8600 Silent VGA).

Rob

- I have a Gilette Razor, still looking for the USB plug :nervous:
 
new kid here, my name is julie, got a razr today and found this browsing on how to charge mine threw my laptop.

yaaa
 
Since there has been a rise in "I'm new to this community" threads we have created an official thread for such purposes. Please use this thread to introduce yourself.

Future threads will be merged. Thank you.

Hello
 
Hello everyone,

VVeljk from Slovenia has joined 🙂

I have some advanced knowledge regarding hardware and software and hope I can answer some of your questions.
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
62,021
Messages
673,242
Members
5,642
Latest member
osipov
Back
Top