The Official “New To This Community” Thread

Re: The Official “New To This Community” Thread

i dont suppose you all understand?

shakawkaw


...greetings
 
Hi, my name is Alix. I found this place through google. It seems very helpful, yay!
 
OK I think I got this to wrk.....Howdy folks, this heres fuchpig. I've never done the forum thing, so any and all suggesstions PLEASE:crosseyed:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, my name is Minah. I just recently purchase a new Razr and it seems this place knows more about my phone than I do. So I hope it can help me out with figuring out how to use this phone...
 
:yowch:..!! hats off mates..!!its me david a new bie here,...
love & peace.....

heya rick man happy birthday dude.. l{:crosseyed:a new bie here<--------
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi All,
Just found this forum in the process of trying to get my cell phone (razr v3) to communicate with my PC. Still having problems but hope to get it resolved.
Rok H.
 
Good to see you again 🙂

Thank you 🙂 ... it's tougher to participate when I have no answers ... and I have to admit, I *miss* my old reputation.

I wonder what happened to the person who needed help with his v3 mobile phone tools ...
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
62,021
Messages
673,242
Members
5,642
Latest member
osipov
Back
Top