The Official “New To This Community” Thread

Hi from newbie

Hi to all...
It is nice to find such a nice and high level forum.
Hope to get help and maybe to be able to help...

Re: The Official Introduction Thread! Now Say Hello.

Whats up everybody.

hey guys.. welcome to the forums.. feel free to stick around.. ask a question.. and help some others :)

Hello All

This is my first post. Hello to all the community members. I congratulate the board to run this successful site.

:)

Hi all! I'm glad to be part of this community! Hope to see everyone around.

Whats up everybody.

totally!!! I know!

Hello all. Looking for drivers, like most other. See you around.

Hello all love the thread :D

Howdy, here is my third try saying hello.

Howdy, here is my third try saying hello.

Hi dynaMo!

welcome to the forum.. users first posts must be approved prior to showing up. I deleted your other attempts and approved this one :)

Welcome .. stick around.. stay a while..

*pulls up a chair*

Hello.. I've been checking out the Jokes...Hilarious!!

Hello

Hello to the Community, I'm not really sure why I'm writing this, other than it told me to at the top of the page, so I did, and here it is, Hello Community in the Green Room.

hi

Hola everyone
This here is my first posting,i have pc with major startup problems it takes for ever to load my personal settings any ideas on how to get rid of them for good? thanks guys!!

Re: hi

Hi Spartacus,

Can you give us some more information about your computer? Give details of your OS (Windows XP etc), your hardware and whatever else you can find that might be of use. I suspect you'll need to unistall a load of crap software and disable startup items by running 'MSCONFIG'. But give us some more details first.

Re: hi

Hola everyone
This here is my first posting,i have pc with major startup problems it takes for ever to load my personal settings any ideas on how to get rid of them for good? thanks guys!!

If you're going to title your thread with "hi" then your thread will be merged into the introduction thread. However, if you have a problem then post it with a proper title. Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back